some fimo things





Today I was at my hubby in his workshop, I must to help him with some papers! When i have some time out I make some pendants and one necklace from fimo! I haven't my camera but I make some photos with mobile phone!
I am not finished with this project, I find this hobby very interesting.
When this would be finished I put some better pictures!
Aloha!

Dakle,
najljepšem i najdražem sam danas malo pomagala u radioni i u pauzi sam uzela fimo masu i napravila neke privjeske i ogrlicu, koje sam poslikala mobitelom, kada bude gotovo stavit ću ljepše slikice!

Comments

Goce said…
Izgleda da sam ukleta s komentarima, čujem da je i ovdje problem!
Anonymous said…
Nikad nijesam pokusala s fimo masom - mislim da i nuce - ljepse je gledati ovako krasne proizvode drugih!
Anonymous said…
Very beautiful necklace.
Thank you for your nice comment on the sweater. I like this style of sweater and I hope to knit more of them.
Punkin at Needle to Needle
Anonymous said…
pa ti si bas svestrana!

Popular posts from this blog

Dragi moji...

Bolero je gotov!

cable rib sweater hood